Happy hour in Westwood?
If your looking for someplace to get a few drinks after work in Westwood and can't think of a single appealing spot then consider the Palomino as a promising option.
Palomino is head and shoulders the best happy hour in the area. If I recall correctly, a choice of beers or house wine is $3, all of their pizzas (slightly larger than personal size, apparently a woodburning oven, normally $10-13) are $5 each, and a selection of bar appetizers (e.g. calamari fritti) are half of their usual price. Very nice bar area with small two-tops and larger tables for groups..A choice of beers or house wine is $3, all of their pizzas (slightly larger than personal size, apparently a woodburning oven, normally $10-13) are $5 each, and a selection of bar appetizers (e.g. calamari fritti) are half of their usual price. Very nice bar area with small two-tops and larger tables for groups
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Palomino is walking distance from my place and I love their food, although I never take advantage of their Happy Hour...what the heck is wrong with me!!!
Go and please enjoy the fondue!
Post a Comment